Our Online Branch General Information
- No Monthly Access Fee
- Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- View Account and Loan Balances
- Check Account and Loan History
- Transfer Funds Between Accounts
- Transfer Funds Between Different Member Numbers
- Bill Pay
- Make Loan Payments
- View Copies of Cancelled Checks
- Order Checks
- Receive E-Statements
- Change Password
- View and Change Member Settings
- Stay Informed! Credit Union E-mail List to keep up to date of new products, specials, and upcoming events at YOUR credit union!
We have implemented procedures designed to increase the security of our Home Banking product as well as help to ensure only you have access to your personal information on our site.
You will be asked to:
- Set a 'Confidence Word'
- Add your 'Email Address'
- Select three 'Security Questions' from the available list and set your responses
Once you complete this procedure, you will be able to login with your account number and password on future visits. In addition, we will display your 'Confidence Word' during all future visits when we ask for your password. If you do not see your confidence word, you should not login as this would indicate that you are not on Clarity's website. You should contact us immediately if this occurs.
The login procedures will also make sure you are logging in from your own computer. Most members login from the same computer each time they visit our home banking site.
You may also be challenged for this information if you get a new computer or browser program, perform a disk clean-up on your computer, or clear the cookies on your current PC.
The Home Banking product will walk you through implementing these security features. If you have trouble logging in or can't access your home banking account, please go to the General Information Link: